Intro...

Me

Linkin Park

Assalammualaikum... My name is Rahmat bin Mohd Redzuan... This is my first time i create my own blog... Nothing much can i do to make this blog interesting... But i hope if anyone read my post after this (Insyallah i will make another post) you guys can feel and understand what i want to share with you... I hope that my lecturer will not mind if i do another post in our language (Bahasa Malaysia)... Because my lecturer ask me to make my own blog to improve my English... And i want to tell anyone that i like Linkin Park... That why i put Linkin Park's picture above... Last but not least, i hope anyone who read my blog will not laugh because my bad English... Haha... Thanks for reading...:-)



2 comments:

Mr. A said...

nice blog.. keep it up my friend..

Mat said...

Haha... Thanks...

Post a Comment